Saturday, January 21, 2006

NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC


The process is finally in motion. I am interviewing in NYC for a position at JFK. I am looking forward to it. I am not particularly looking forward to moving...it is just always so damn stressful!

Today is another wet one at SFO. Not too bad for the ATC delays though. Aircraft are landing and taking off on the 28's currently. That means that it is EXTREMELY loud here at my terminal when the heavies departing for overseas take off. They rotate about 250 yards from my gates and when they pass my gates the are only about 50-75 feet off the ground. When a UA 777 or 747 goes by it almost shakes things off the walls.

Things I am liking today:

XM Radio - This is the best thing since sliced bread. Especially with a road trip in my future (possibly) I am looking forward to commercial free radio for 2937 miles.

Apple iBook - I want one of these....

Sunshine - Not the web services provider but the real thing. I am missing the sunshine today.

***pic was provided by wirednewyork

Later!!
Who links to me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home