Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ouch...

``I personally spoke before the Local 100 Executive Board when it met'' early yesterday to vote on the walkout ``and told them that I would not approve this strike,'' O'Brien said in a statement posted on the union's Web site. ``I told them that the only road to contract victory for the membership was not by strike but continued negotiation. I continue to believe this.''
 
These were the words of TWU International President Michael O'Brien earlier today.
 
Ouch...even the union (on a national scale) didn't support this strike by the MTA workers.
 
Who links to me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Ku jayhawk 3d model click italy eyeglasses http://www.suzuki7.info/Eyewear-and-and-nitaki.html

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home