Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Today was an interesting day........

I am little stressed out today. I have a pretty big job interview tomorrow. It is an in-house thing...you know...gunning for the ol' promotion. Ordinarily, I am not real concerned about these things. But today for some reason I feel completely whigged out about it. I mean I guess it means the difference between being able to continue my career here on the west coast or being forced to move east just in the search of advancement. As you can probably tell, non-existent reader, I am not exactly thrilled about the prospect of moving eastward. The city with the highest likely hood of my occupancy is probably New York...not jumping for joy. For the past 5 years I have made my home here in liberal CA. I like liberal CA. Not saying New Yorkers aren't liberal...just a different kind of liberal. Militant perhaps. Maybe just angry. I guess we will see. I will check in tomorrow and spew my guts out on how the interview went.
 
Did anyone read what the new Iranian president has been running off at the mouth about? He calls the Holocaust a myth! The HOLOCAUST!!! Now calling the Easter Bunny a myth???...well ok, we can agree to disagree...but the freikin' HOLOCAUST??? Surely you jest! This was a single minded, brutal attempt to wipe out the Jewish people. Not to mention anyone else who disagreed with the Reich. I think the international community should take a strong stand against this man. He is bad news in the making. Literally and figuratively.
 
Well everyone...signing off...wish me luck tomorrow.
 
Thanks for joining me.
 
-tzSFO
 
 
Who links to me?