Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back

Well - The interview went great! I feel pretty good about it. I am up against some pretty hefty competition, but we will have to see. I am expecting to hear something back by Friday of this week. Wish me luck!
 
So anyways...it's almost Christmas. I am missing the snow this year. But I can't complain - the bay area is not the place to complain about the weather. We have had some major weather the last couple of days. That has made for some hellish days at the airport.
 
On Sunday the average delay into SFO was about 2 and a half hours. Not very pretty. The unique thing about our operation at SFO is that on days like Saturday (wind, rain, fog, etc...) you can't really predict when the aircraft are going to arrive. They may be showing on the flight tracker and you can have them call you on the radio, but then they are shot off in a holding pattern over Santa Cruz, over the ocean, over Modesto, over anywhere really. Then, before you know it, an aircraft that was supposed to show up at 1100 is now on the ground at 1205. In my current position it makes planning for staffing extremely diffucult. Simply because there is no way to plan. But that is what I find addictive to the job - the unpredictability.  
 
 
Who links to me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Big fat and black sex

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home