Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dumb

I just realized that the page I linked to show the delays at SFO...was a dynamic page. Not very smart...but the delays today were averaging about 2 hours and 10 minutes. Honest.
 
And it rained like crazy...I was soaked through.
 
The TSA is at it again. - WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Transportation Security Administration will introduce new screening procedures Thursday at the nation's commercial airports, allowing passengers to take small scissors and tools on planes but increasing random passenger checks and the thoroughness of pat-down searches.
 
These people are idiots. Plain and simple. Idiots. The single largest attack on American soil was in part caused by our lackadaisical attitude towards airline security. Now the TSA wants us to believe that the threat is gone and that their random security searches are going to catch the "real" terrorists. I think not....blades on an aircraft are going to be dangerous. I am not saying that TSA should eliminate all risk. That is impossible (think Naked Airways....yuck). But shouldn't the obvious risks be dealt with? Or should we allow them to come through our check points, into our airports and in our aircraft? I don't think so.
 
I was thinking earlier today about blogging. I wonder how many of us sit around and type out our thoughts and place them there for the world to see. But how many of them are actually seen? How many people used the term random or rambling in the title of their blogs? Something like "Tom's Rambling Thoughts" or "Susan's Random Musings". Then again I am sure there are a fair number of attempts to be cute out there as well.Like "A Cup of Joe" Some people think ignorance (or even stupidity) is cute. Why is that? Are they themselves attracted to stupidity? Do they seek out their own kind? Is there some need, deep in their psyche, that drives them to seek out and read the thoughts of other stupid people? Sometimes I wonder that. Sometimes I wonder that as I randomly ramble through the musings of my mystical mind. How 'bout that?
Who links to me?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Gbf archive dp gangbangs ladybug license plate frames 2002 subaru impreza outback sport wagon picture zoloft and seroquel and diabetes weight loss cla building cheap content house insurance hiking Discount online home insurance generic nexium Michigan residential voip service packages

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home