Monday, June 12, 2006

Sorry...

OK...so it seems that "non-existent reader" is actually "existent reader"...that is crazy...someone actually reads my blog!

But anyways - I am on to month number 2 of this little social experiment that I call moving to New York City. So far - working out OK. I am having a good time.



My local bar - The Irish Cirle or "Circle" for short was my hang out last night for a short time. We then made our way to a bar called Connolly's for a drink - but it was extremely dead out...we ended up at the local hang out, Roger's, where the over 40 crowd was finishing up their evening. Talk about exciting!

so there.....I posted!
Who links to me?

4 Comments:

Blogger tzSFO said...

Here to help....here to help

5:41 PM  
Blogger tzSFO said...

Wow....that was pretty harsh for man who uses myspace to escape from life.....

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home